Saturday, October 9, 2010

NEED A BIKE? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN .....

The only place I go!


           Ladies and Gentlemen,  dudes and dudesses,  fans of bikes all around the world,  the time has arrived for me to introduce a top bike shop that I exclusively do all my shopping from ( no fruit and veg though ) ....  OUTDOOR SPACE in Shinjuku  :))

           I'll let you in on who's who in the shop.  We'll start with Yuichi,  he's the manager.  When Yuichi is at Fujimi Panorama there's only one way his bike goes and that's straight down the hill at full speed .... jumps,  roots,  ruts and drop offs are made too easy by Yuichi!  :)    Next is the best wheel builder in Tokyo,  a man that has too many Yeti bikes  :))  ( give me one please ),  can build a bike with his eyes closed,  let me introduce to you Fresh!!   Actually that's his nick name,  I don't know his real name  :)

           And,  that's it!!  Only these 2 guys work there,  live there and eat all their breakfasts,  lunches and dinners in the shop,  the only time they can do something recreational is when the shop is closed on wednesdays.  Yuichi and Fresh are extremely friendly,  kind and don't mind how many questions you have about bikes.  When Fresh built my Yeti,  Yuichi was very entertaining and even did some break dancing by spinning on his head in the middle of the shop just to past the time  :))

          These guys are GREAT!!  If you need a bike please visit the OUTDOOR SPACE shop in Shinjuku,  if you have any questions about bikes please ask Yuichi or Fresh at OUTDOOR SPACE in Shinjuku .... go on don't be shy!!  :))

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment