Sunday, December 19, 2010

WHAT'S NEW @ OUTDOOR SPACE


Took a trip to OUTDOOR SPACE on my way back from work yesterday to see the guys and catch up on what's happening,  hadn't been there for a while.  Fresh,  the champion wheel builder,  showed me the new D3 helmet by Troy Lee Designs.  Man that is very cool!!  It's a bit pricey but I have a new Christmas present to put on my wish list  :))  If you have the D2 and are happy with that then a you've got to take a gander at the D3!!  It's sleek lines,  redesigned air intakes and added strength shell just looks the trick!!  Well worth the trip to your local bike shop,  well if they have any left in stock that is  :))

Also on my wish list is the DA Bomb DH frame!!  GIVE  IT  TO  ME ... NOW!!  Grunge,  Speed,  Jumping Power and Smooth-ability  just oozes out of this baby!! 


    ... check the guys out @  OUTDOOR  SPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment