Monday, November 8, 2010

A WONDER AROUND IN TOKYO

                    It must be one of the final warm days before the cold of winter sets in.  Fleece jacket in my bag,  neck warmer in my bag,  just need to roll up the sleeves on my T-shirt and I'm ready to hoon!!  Time to have a look around on my bike.  See what I can find today. 
                                                  
          The contrasts of the old and new are always fun to discover,  though sometimes the new has gone a bit rusty so it just looks old  :))  
                                                
          Cycled from where I live in Saitama all the way down to Tokyo Bay zig-zagging along the Ara River which seems to run forever.  Got close  to the new highest building in Japan that looks almost finished.  It's called the Sky Tree ... I think they should call it The Big Stick.  Really!!  It looks like a big stick sticking out of the ground. 

                                                            Cheers   :))

No comments:

Post a Comment