Sunday, September 5, 2010

WONKY ENGLISH


 A sign post in the park close to where I work.  I was wondering if the local council has created a new sport ... " Throwing Fishing " ... could it be a native sport that has it's origins from northern Hokkaido? But seems to not go down too well in central Tokyo and has finally been banned!?

               Ok, for the non-native english speakers, what should this sign actually say? Please leave your replys and I'll get back with your results  : ) .... who is the best " FIXER " ?   Good luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. I reckon they are trying to say,

    Don't throw fish you dangerous park user. Cooperate or we'll throw you out safely and comfortably.

    Daz.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes could be Mr.Daz. Thankyou for that interesting comment, or is it a translation I here. Q. What danger could be involved when throwing a fish, also where did the fish come from?

    ReplyDelete