Saturday, March 10, 2012

# OUT & ABOUT in JAPAN # ... Congratulations


!!CONGRATULATIONS!!
To this shop owner

Can you believe it? Can it be true? Does this really happen in Japan, one of the most expensive countries in the world?

Well it has!!  The other day as I was heading to work I tried some different streets for a change and stumbled upon this cheap drink vending machine!!  500ml bottles just 100 yen!!  Canned coffee for 80 yen ... but there's more  :)  There was also a canned coffee in the machine for ... wait for it ... wait for it ... 50 yen!! 

''WHAT!!''  I hear you say!  Yes, just 50 yen!!


Unfortunately all the 50 yen cans had sold out!!  I settled for an 80 yen can of coffee.  Sat by the side of the road and watched the world roll by  :)


The funny thing is, I found this vending machine a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to find it again!!  :)  Will have to find another on my travels around Tokyo.  Cheers to great deals  :)


This is the old motorbike that was parked out the front of the shop ... GO HONDA, in the MOTOGP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment